Friday, May 1, 2015



  1. My favorite writing in class had to be the one about fear. It was my favorite because it was a writing that I could really connect to and really give it some thoughts. Coming from someone who used to fear everything to now only having one main fear. It gave a chance to look back and see how much I used to fear and how I changed as a person.
  2.  My least favorite in class writing prompt had to be the color one. Reason being because hearing colors makes me think of many things. I can't pin point it to one object or emotion it would be too hard if I had to do that. Also I feel like if I see the world as black and white and color is sometimes to much to handle at times. 
  3. From what I see in my writings I can tell that I add more detail as time goes by. It seems like I hesitate in some of my writing and only half of what I want to say it on the screen. Lastly, I see that I have improved over time. The most important I would have to say would be the detail one only because it adds more to what I have to say and it paints a picture, that what I want. To paint a picture in ones head and imprint it on their memory.
  4. If I could change anything about my writing it would have to be to feel confident on it. Sometimes when I type a sentence I reread it and I think about how to make it stronger. People tell me that its a strong sentence but I doubt myself and I keep changing it. I want to look back at the sentence and feel confident that it stands strong by itself.
  5. What I like about this course? More like what I love about this course!! I love the fact that Mrs. Anthony has a different point of teaching. I came into to this class expecting to write a ton of papers but to my surprise that didn't happen. When we did write a paper I expected the paper to have certain guidelines and to my show when Mrs. Anthony said, " make it as long as you think it needs to be." That was a shock! By far the best English teacher I've had.
  6. In my honest opinion there is nothing to not like about this course. I felt good coming in to this class because everyday was a new experience and it was fun to come to this class. Even though my face didn't say it much but I really did enjoy this class. 
  7.  If I could have a do-over it would have to be participating more with people. There are a couple of people that I honestly would love to get to know more. I'm a shy person and meeting new people is still a scary thing for me. That's why I study them before I approach them. 
  8.  This class has helped me see that I can write papers and I can put emotion in them to make them better. As a student I see that I keep to myself a lot unless it comes to projects then I really talk and as a thinker I see that my brain has a lot to offer if i don't back. 
  9.  I honestly don't think you should change anything about this class. You gave a different experience which many college students would love to experience. It was different and that what we usually look for. 
  10.  I would give myself an A, not an A+. Reason being is for the fact that I know I could of put more effort into the class writings and because of my attendance. But when work comes in play it was hard for me to get to class. I feel like I deserve an A because and A+ would not seem right for my attendance.

2 comments:

  1. Crystal - Nice reflection. Keep learning and keep writing. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how fear changes as we grow up. As a child I was afraid of things like the dark and now as a mom I am afraid of something happening to my kids or husband. Like you I also enjoyed how there was no page limit on our papers and that quality was more important than quantity.

    ReplyDelete